Monday, January 07, 2008

Yet Another WIP Update

For Springtime Roses, I'm to the point where I need to rinse the 2 silks that used. I'm soaking the silks for the secret project now, and when those are done (and dry) I'll go back to working on the secret project while the Springtime Roses silks soak. In the meantime, I'm thinking of pulling out Convent's Herbal Garden.

Here's a pic of Springtime Roses as of this afternoon:

I also took pictures of 3 Christmas ornaments before I took them off the tree. I think all of these were finished around 2004. The first one is from an issue of "Just Cross Stitch" I can't remember which one though. It's done on cream perforated paper and backed in adhesive felt.

This one is a Gold 'n Cross Stitch ornament.

This is a "Kiss Monster." It's stitched on plastic canvas. The seam at the bottom of the red triangle is not closed up, so it opens like a mouth. You can put a Hershey Kiss inside and let the tag hang out like a tongue. I made bunches of these for presents for my co-workers one year.



No comments: