Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Randomness

8 Random Things - The Rules

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I studied (and received a degree in) puppetry in college.
2. At one time, 4 generations of my family lived in 3 different houses on the same street.
3. I like giraffes.
4. I collect shot glasses from different places I've been.
5. I played soccer for a season as a child.
6. I used to take piano lessons.
7. I twice competed on a national level in dance while in high school. (placed 2nd in tap duet and 1st in open/lyrical small group)
8. My favorite candy bar is a Toblerone.

I'm not tagging anyone--most of everyone I know has already done this one....if you'd like to play along, please feel free to do so!

No comments: