Monday, January 21, 2008

Pleasure #1

Another blogger posts occasionally about her "Year of Pleasures"--things that make her happy. I think it's a wonderful idea, and since I've been feeling so negative about so many things lately (which isn't like me at all), I've decided that I need to remind myself about the good things in my life. So occasionally I will share things that make me happy, or just smile. Doesn't matter if they're large or small.

On to #1!

My daughter. She is awesome. Smart, helpful, sweet....I couldn't ask for a better child. I'm very much enjoying watching her absorb the world around her. I love the delight in her eyes when she's playing with a favorite toy, or when she realizes we're going to have one of her favorite meals ("pikka"--pizza or "burger-fries"). She's learning new words every day, and she's picking up on grammar....she's even pluralizing words ("1 trash, 2 trashes, 3 trashes" as she counts the trashcans in the house, lol) I love to hear her laughing--it's the best sound in the world. She is the most amazing thing in my life.

No comments: