Saturday, February 24, 2007

This and That

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. Survivor: Fiji has started, and I picked Edgardo to win. DH chose Mookie. DFiL is joining in this time, and he picked Earl. DH also has Michelle in the pool at his office (he didn't get to choose there). I'm not very thrilled with this cast. I had a hard time choosing who I think will win. Just didn't feel anything for anyone. Not like when I picked Tom or Yul. Nadda, zip, zilch.

Amazing Race: All-Stars has started, too. DH chose Dustin and Kandice (yes, my picks from the last race) and I picked Rob and Amber. I know, I know, everybody's tired of them. But, I choose who I think will win--not who I necessarily like. There's a difference. Rob and Amber are strong. As they've proven time and time again. They don't panic, ever. And they don't bicker with each other. (I did almost pick D and K again. I may regret that later. Especially since DH snatched them up after I said no to them. It was 50-50. Really.)

American Idol--DH and I will officially pick when the top 12 finalists are named. We do have our favorites already out of the top 24, er...20 now. I think the winner will be a female. I have my eye on 3 of the girls....they *should* all make the top 12, so I might have a hard decision. DH sees 1 girl he's leaning toward, and has already declared her off limits to me. Not very impressed with most of the guys. Thank goodness the audition episodes are done. I like when they get into the voting part much better.

And now to completely switch topics--I plan on taking pictures of my stitching WIPs and finishes hopefully sometime soon. I've photographed any of them. Even though I've been stitching for almost 22 years, there's pitifully few projects in either category I'm sad to say. Plus, there's some I've given as gifts to people I am no longer in contact with (and I'm kicking myself that I have no pics of those!) On the plus side, when I do get around to photographing them it shouldn't take very long! I'll be posting them somewhere at some point. I'm jealous of everybody else's pretty pictures. I wanna show mine off. Stay tuned!

No comments: