Friday, April 20, 2007

Another one down.....

Edgardo's out of Survivor. That makes me 0-2 for the shows so far. DH can't believe he picked better than me this go round for both shows. Please, please Melinda outlast Jordin on American Idol...

Both new projects are coming along, and I've even worked some on Celtic Spring. No pictures still. I promise to post one of the finished blackwork eventually! I'm starting to want to work on Convent's Herbal Garden again....but I'm not looking forward to those Jessica stitches. (upper left yellow flowers) I think I'll do a Jessica, then work somewhere else, then back to a Jessica, etc. It's not that I don't like the Jessicas--they're just not fun in pale yellow on white. I think the ones I've done look great, it's just I'm not crazy about doing more! But I love this design, and I love other Chatelaines, and I plan on doing more--at a rate of one big one at a time. I gotta finish this one first....

No comments: