Thursday, September 14, 2006

Books

I went to the bookstore to hopefully find some of Anne McCaffrey's Pern books that I'm missing. Found one. "Dragonseye". And one hardback that I can't remember the title. I prefer paperbacks, so I passed on that one. (I carry a list with me of the Pern titles that I have. They're all so similar that I can never remember which ones I've got!) But I did buy the other one, and a M.Y.T.H. book by Robert Asprin that I missed from a few years ago. Yay! First time I've seen this one in a store! I also bought " 'Salem's Lot" by Stephen King. Since I'm reading the Dark Tower books and he refers back to " 'Salem's Lot" in "The Wolves of the Calla" I should read it. Eventually. Probably after I finish the Dark Tower series. I don't like reading more than one King book at a time. They creep me out a little.

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Which ones are you missing? I might be able to keep an eye open for you.

Dice said...

Wow, somebody's out there! LOL! I know I'm missing "Masterharper of Pern" and "Dragonholder" (I think that's the name) Can't think of any others right now...I'll get them eventually, I just don't get to the bookstores very often. (all of them are about 25 minutes away)

Belinda said...

I'll check as I can - it may be a while for me as well, though.