Friday, September 22, 2006

TV Time

Thursday night is....TV heaven. Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, My Name is Earl....we Tivo'd the new Six Degrees, but we haven't watched it yet. Actually, out of the list, we only saw Survivor last night. We started watching G.A. over the summer, so Wednesday night was the previous season's 2 hour finale. Which we only got to watch half of on Wed. So we watched the rest last night, then Survivor, then it was time for bed. I love Survivor. DH and I have a "contest". We each pick a person and we see who outlasts who. DH has picked Ozzy, and I picked Yul. SPOILER ALERT: After last night's episode, Ozzy may not have been the best pick. But guess who found the Exile Island Immunity Idol? Oh Yeah! My Yul! Pfffttt to DH. SPOILER OVER! Of course, every once in while I have to remind DH that the people I pick usually last longer than the ones he picks....and that I picked Tom a few seasons ago...you know, the Tom that won the whole thing. (I'm not really a gloat-y person--I just rarely win at *anything* against him) We do this with Amazing Race, too. (He's got Erwin & Godwin, I've got Kandice & Dustin) In the family race a few seasons ago, I picked the winners (Linz family), but he won last last season with BJ & Tyler. (I hope he forgets that!)

No comments: