Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Shopping Fun!

DD and I went shopping this morning. We went to the mall and Target. We had lunch at Mickey D's, and she was good as gold the whole time. Even though we got home way after her normal nap time (Bad Mommy!) It was a successful trip--I needed some clothes for her in the next size (got 3 shirts at 50% off!). All she had in the next size (which she'll be wearing in the next month or so) were 3 pairs of pjs, and some short sleeved shirts. It's getting too cold for short sleeves now, but she can wear them in the spring. She still needs pants/jeans and a dress. And I got a pea coat. I needed a slightly dressier coat and I've been wanting a pea coat for several years. My *favorite* clothing store (NY & Co) had pea coats on sale, plus I had an email coupon. So I got the coat for 50% off the regular price! Woo-hoo! I am beyond excited! Now I just need some new shirts.....(I haven't really bought any clothes since I was pregnant and needed maternity stuff--about 2 years ago!)

No comments: